Sunday, June 9, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read


A new blog full of goodness. I look forward to reading the poet's work.


A new study looks at the connection in children between night terrors and sleep disorders


This amazing and sobering gallery of before and after images is hard to view. Profound, and part of our existence. 


The writer Emily Rapp writes for Positively Positive.

I love Penelope Trunk. Watching this demo reel for her ultimately rejected reality show- partly based around the reality that she has Aspergers- ( they decided her family was too normal!! awesome. ) is just fun.




I'm interested in January Jones.


Vagabond Family is a new website I've been perusing. I'm constantly daydreaming about doing something like this after Ian is 18 and goes to college. 

previous next