Saturday, May 19, 2012

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read
Pacing The Panic Room    Ryan's latest post is beautiful and sad and brings me back to those heavy, quiet days after Mr. Curry and I lost our little baby. I am praying for Ryan and Cole.

Boston Mommas  This post is short but solid with very useful and informative tips on things to do when your child is having school anxiety.

Huffington Post A mother is banned from Facebook after posting pictures of her terminally ill son.

Sweetney writes from the gut about turning 42 and learning to heal from shame and self-doubt.


Hotly Spiced said...

Hi, Sheri recommended your blog to me. Thanks for listing some great blog reading. I'll look forward to hopping across and checking these out.

Caroline said...

I loved the link to the Boston Mommas article on children with anxiety. As you know, I suffered from that as a child. My oldest daughter also has some anxiety issues. So far we have been okay but when there is stress or change it gets worse and morning and bedtimes are difficult for us.

One of these days I am going to write about it.

previous next