Friday, January 15, 2016

Transparent



This is Katie, Dakota's 10 week old King Charles spaniel, with Everkins. We babysat the dog for a whole day and Ever was in heaven– they are adorable together. Ever's only known our large dogs, so she's finding the little one more like a playmate and less like a protector. 

Depression has joined the fork in the river of anxiety, and now I am in the stagnant eddy of both. I'm going to begin progesterone, biodentical cream and see if that helps before I let my psych. add anything else to the Zoloft I already take. Since I have Stage 4 endometriosis, there is a large chance this could help me in general, and since I am 41, it might help me specifically with mood as well.

I am finding the show Transparent to be transforming. I think it is exquisite, like a Philip Roth novel. The opening alone moves me to brimming tears. 




previous next