Wednesday, February 24, 2010

People In Your Neighborhood: Maissa Toulet


Les Vegeteux

Piege a Rengeurs
Festin de Rengeurs




Couchemar
Valerie Loveland said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the link!

Allison the Meep said...

Oh my god, I love all of those.

Ms. Moon said...

Beautiful, beautiful! And the last image reminded me that I dreamed last night of black coral which is one of the elements in it.
Mmmmm.....
Connections of thin silk threads.

Kass said...

The ways people have of expressing something through collage is fascinating. These pieces have so much style. Thanks for sharing them.

jilanbil@yahoo.ca said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I love you name. Have you ever heard Maggie May by Suzanne Vega?? Anyway, hi and have a great day!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Interesting way to display who you are. I like it.

Phoenix said...

I kind of really like the last one...all the pieces seem out of place but together they just fit...I suppose that's a good definition of art, eh?

Barbara Campbell Thomas said...

AWESOME--so great!

steenky bee said...

I love the first image with the deer or the elk in it. I'm so into deer head and elk heads (faux of course!) right now. I'm trying to talk myself into starting a decoupage one that my husband helped me find. But then...there's napping so, you know, sleep always wins.

steenky bee said...

P.S.: Look how PRETTY you look in that photo below. Rawr!

*mary* said...

I LOVE these!

E said...

These are the neatest collections.

previous next