Sunday, August 1, 2010

how to make a baby

How to Make a Baby from Cassidy Curtis on Vimeo.

Lovely World said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I'll file this in my midwife bag of tricks.

Lydia said...

That is so special and should be shown on the first day of sex ed in all schools!

Petit fleur said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Where do you find this stuff?

Happy Monday Maggie and Ever! Hope your week is easy and breezy.
xo

justmakingourway said...

That is GREAT! Totally brought a smile to my face this morning.

Steph(anie) said...

Too cute.

Ellen said...

That was soooo cute!!!!

mrs.notouching said...

Gah... I think we've been doing it wrong! But that was awesome :-)

Tiffany Kadani said...

So awesome! I love it. Completely cute and so endearing.

P said...

that was so cute!! loved it!

http://pinkpeonieswithlove.blogspot.com

Okie said...

lol...so cute and creative. Thanks for sharing. That was great. :)

previous next