Monday, August 22, 2011

this is what Charlie Sheen meant by 'winning'



Anonymous said...

Good Lord do I love that man.

Ms. Moon said...

Unfortunately, too true.

Laura said...

I think you are right about that one.

I'm Katie. said...

*laugh* Poor Charlie. I often look at people like Charlie Sheen and imagine what his mother thought of him, hoped for him, or perhaps didn't even care about when he was a little boy like mine, or a baby like Ever. It boggles.

(And I'm so glad/frightened that Stephen Kind understands me...)

Hannah Stephenson said...

WOOO!! Love this.

sarapirat said...

great one.
and a perfect reminder for me. i keep finding them, around the blogosphere, and i feel grateful!

you write so many sensitive and thoughtful things here. difficult and important subjects.

is it a letter to your sister down there? oh. it really squeezed my insides while reading it.
thank you for your comments at my place.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Amen to that.

previous next