Saturday, April 25, 2015

People In Your Neighborhood










take a seat and read!



What a fascinating read: Spalding Gray's Catastrophe in The New Yorker

Poor Bennie Cucumber!!!

This is my girlfriend's natural soap and creams shop Bean Tree Soaps, she is awesome, this store is awesome. 

I am on the hunt for a job. My job ends May 30th and I'm looking for a SMM editorial/content position. This How To Score A Job Through Facebook is awesome.

One of the few blogs I've been reading for years and years where I know nothing about the 'real life' writer, not on FB, Twitter or anywhere else. For me, she only exists here: What Possessed Me

An important story of a mentally ill daughter recently lost to suicide, in The Washington Post, by Doris Fuller.

Nas' documentary on breakers and rappers in Uganda. People are amazing.

Jemima Kirke on her abortion and reproductive rights.

Why Your Teenager Gets So Annoyed With You by Joshua Wayne The more we understand, the more patience, compassion and creativity we move in.

'We are trained to misinform' a pharma rep's story.

Olivia Bee's images of teenage years Love, love.

7 Kids Who Were Literally Raised By Animals




previous next