Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holy Potomac!!! - Published

You all-- The Potomac just sent acceptance of all three poems I sent them. This is a wonderful day for me!

Click on the title of the post for a link to the magazine.

Holy happiness.
Montgomery Maxton said...

congratulations, magpie!

Jon said...

hey there... just stumbled through here from POTW... like your site and your word craft... will drop back another day...

and congrats on the publications!!!

Emily A. Benton said...

yay! 3 poems! that's great!

Collin Kelley said...

Congrats from me, too!

Justin Evans said...

Congratulations! Sorry I passed over this the last few times I've checked your blog.

Chandini Santosh said...

Three poems! WOW!

Did you know that WOW means? Wonder Of Words?

Well it certainly is!

Liz said...

Congrats Maggie May! Looking forward to the read.

Liz (found you through Arlene : ))

L A M A R T I N É said...

how great! go to my blog-i left you something!

previous next