Saturday, December 8, 2012

People In Your Neighborhood

Take a seat and read!


Bean Tree Soaps is run by a longtime friend of mine. Environmentally friendly, beautiful and delicious smelling to the max, her products can make it in time for  Christmas! Even better, use this  TBF2012  and get 10% off.

Ever's been pushing my buttons lately. This post in PHD In Parenting really helped me out. The comments section is wonderful, too. I've read the entire thing, comments and all, a few times.

Written from a momma to her toddler daughter, this essay made me feel teary, cuz it's so damn true.

I found Amy Willa and I'm glad I did.

I love nursing Ever, but I'd love it more if she'd love it just a little bit less. I've been reading about weaning, and this is one of the best pieces I found.

From The New York Observer, a post on mombloggers by a momblogger. I did agree with what she said about all the enormous heapings of praise that women tend to do for one another online. Sometimes it makes me squirm in my seat.

Che and Fidel is a blog I've read for years. She talks about the rising cost of groceries and how she's trying to manage with it here, something I've been struggling with this year.

The latest research of the way American's use mammograms is really not 'new news' but it's not what we hear in the media.













previous next