Saturday, November 15, 2014

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read!




I remember when she announced her cancer. This post was necessary for me right now.


I am obsessed with this issue right now.  Spraying our food with Roundup. The comment stream was interesting, too, I read all of the comments. I buy organic.


I read the book The Wave in one short burst in Barnes and Noble one day. The memoir of a woman who lost her entire family in one moment, her two sons, husband and parents. Interview here


Merit Badge


What does your tongue tell you about your health?


Lola and I laughed a lot reading these: 21 Texts From Mom


As a working remotely mom, I loved this blog post: How Melissa Got Her Groove Back


9 Reasons My Child is Not Too Old To Breastfeed


Do you have Imposter Syndrome?
previous next