Saturday, April 18, 2015

People In Your Neighborhood




take a seat and read!




Are you in the middle of life, in the thick of family and work and ALL THE THINGS? Check out The Mid. They are awesome.


Anna's post on the trade-offs and work of marriage is why I started reading blogs in the first place. I'll Have The Salad Wedge


An awesome crash course in cultural appropriation by Amanda Stenberg, 16. I watched this with Lola and Mr. Curry.


I have an unsettling attraction to Shia LeBeaof, which apparently he's determined to kill.


An abducted two year old was found after his babysitter saw his missing picture on Facebook. Sharing images for missing kids WORKS. Please share. You can find the Missing Kids latest posters on the left side ( scroll down ) of my blog.


This mummy is truly incredible.


Jemima Kirke does a short video on her abortion for The Center For Reproductive Rights.


Don't Hate On Sansa Stark's Powerful Femininity in Bitch Media



I love how Aline Ohanesian entertwines her son's rejection and hurt with her own as a writer.






previous next