Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Saturday

Ever's outfit is from a trade with my sponsor, My Sweet Muffin
i <3 it
Marion said...

What awesome photos! My fav is the last one of Lola and Ever. You have the coolest sponsors! I hope you and your precious family has a blessed Easter.

Love,
Marion

Ms. Moon said...

Mmmm. Would it be wrong to say that this post made me thirsty?
Lovely, lovely ladies all around.
And my VW? "wimmen".

Caroline said...

I love all of these but my absolute favorite is the last picture of Lola and Ever. It captures so well how much Lola loves her baby sister! So sweet!

Vodka Mom said...

life is grand, isn't it?

Natalie said...

look at you, rockstar! do you mind if i use this photo for my conclusion nursing post on babble, pretty please? email me natthefatrat at gmail dot com

Evelyn said...

too cute.
funny, I totally said "cute outfit!" in my head.

Elizabeth said...

Maggie -- you're looking EXCELLENT!

Steph(anie) said...

I love the way Ever is opening her mouth to Lola's skin and the bits of color in Lola's hair.

Jeanne Estridge said...

It's a joy to see things going so well for you. I was thinking, just the other day, about when you were having trouble getting pregnant and how down you were.

So many things work themselves out if we just give them enough time.

Petit fleur said...

You look like a movie star!

And the girls are adorable, as always.

Happy Eostra/Easter!
xo

Kristi said...

i'm loving that very first photo...special.

amy said...

How sweet. You and your family are blossoming in loveliness. The baby is stunning xx


hope to hear from you*
love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com

Middle Child said...

Your family have such individual and expressive faces - these are just beautiful

previous next