Thursday, April 14, 2011

" she thinks the babysitter is supposed to sit upon the baby "


Lola Mom, Ever just drooled in my mouth!

Mr. Curry Argh, Ever puked on my face!

Myself There is baby poop on my foot.

Ever *burp*
ruthpclark said...

What was it, Mrs. McTwitter? I've had that poem memorized since I was 7. LOVE.

Maggie May said...

:)))

Petit fleur said...

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

and so very familiar.

Caroline said...

I can SO relate. And the title reminds me of Amelia Bedelia! :)

justmakingourway said...

Ah yes, the drool in your mouth. Better then puke, though!

a wild creature said...

This post made me think of this "Prayer for a daughter" excerpt by Tina Fey. I think you might like it:) http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/04/16/tina-feys-prayer-for-a-daughter-a-must-read-for-any-parent-or-those-who-have-had-one/

previous next