Friday, July 30, 2010

for like ever

way too expensive for me at $60 but a girl can look !!
Still Life With Coffee said...

Oh my goodness! I love this too. Awesome.
Lucky lucky girl to have such a fun name.
And... thank you Maggie for leaving comments on my blog. It makes my day. ;-)

Unknown said...

That is funny! I was just googling this picture to see where another blogger found it. I LOVE it and want it in my future sewing room.

Yeah but not for $60.

Anonymous said...

i will look with you. such a cool print!

xo Alison

Marion said...

This looks like it would be easy to reproduce using stencils or a large font. Go for it!!

Drax said...

Oh Hell. I'll make you a poster like that, utilizing whatever image/photo you like. It's how The Evil Twin (The Dark Half) makes money. Say the word, MM.

http://barsoom.carbonmade.com

Jeanne Estridge said...

Looks like an excellent baby shower gift.

Radish King said...

Good morning girl! You're up. I think Ever is the best name in the world.

Wine and Words said...

I'm with Marion. Make your own. Make three...hang them together. "Ever After" "What Ever!!!". Ever Ready" I dunno...whatever strikes your fancy :)

justmakingourway said...

That is awesome. And I think you should take Drax up on the offer!

previous next