Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Got a Crush On: Christy Turlington


Eighties supermodel turned graduate, quit smoking after early notice of lung damage and embarked on a new life path: yogi, devoted humanitarian, wife to the hot Edward Burns and mother of two beautiful babes. Plus, freaking gorgeous.


She is the producer of this documentary No Woman, No Cry about providing safe childbirth for women across the world

Ms. Moon said...

And now I have a crush on her too.

Elizabeth said...

Me, too. Menage a trois?

Caroline said...

She is one cool lady!

Ellen said...

Maggie thank you for sharing this. I went to her website to read more....every woman deserves a safe birth.

Marie-Ève said...

Oh, me too! I want to be her when I grow up.

Anna Walker said...

I love her! :)
She is awesome! And wow, so pretty!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

HereWeGoAJen said...

I didn't know that! Now I have a crush on her as well.

Allison the Meep said...

Oh man. I've always been a tiny bit gay for her, but now that I know all that about her, it's grown exponentially. Dude.

annelise said...

Christy was always my favourite supermodel too. Gorgeous inside and out. And that husband?! Yowza.

adrienne said...

i had no idea what she was up to, though i am not too surprised...

i worked with ms turlington a handful of times. she was one of the few reasonable (super)models in the completely crazy fashion industry.

xo

previous next