Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Essay In Equals

Hi y'all. There is a new and completely beautiful magazine called EQUALS, and I have an essay in it. Take a gander.



What Do Wives Do? is the name of my game, and there are thirty or so other essays in here, along with completely fabulous- I'm not preening, they are- illustrations, and photographs. This is the first edition and the theme is Exploration, of any kind. There are essays on New York City, essays on religion, essays on motherhood, essays on every kind of creative exploration. The quality and beauty of this magazine exceeded my hopes. I am really proud to be a part of this. It's more like an art book than a magazine. I've been reading and re-reading. The layout is so modern and beautiful, even the way they design fillers is interesting and pretty to look at.
You can buy one here.
Their website is here.


previous next