Wednesday, September 22, 2010

People In Your Neighborhood: Kind of a Sideshow

click

Meet the three siblings: Tara, Donny and Kathleen.
Woody Allen could have made them up, but he didn't. They exist
and they have a blog.
Juniper said...

Curious now- must go have a look see!

Maggie May said...

just click on their banner :_)

Anna Walker said...

So curious! I am going to go look now! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Great link! And just what I need -- another fabulous blog to be addicted to!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks, Maggie. I enjoyed my visit to the sideshow. It amazes me to see such cooperation among siblings. I'm not sure that me and mine could manage it, nor my children, though maybe when they're older.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Great find, Maggie! I love it. Thanks.

SB

* said...

Great blog, love their family take on things, b/c it's all about the sibling love, isn't it? I have 4 sibs and love each them terrifically.

Tara At The Sideshow said...

Wow Maggie. Thanks for the nod. It's always so cool that other people think we're as cool as we think we are. Thanks for helping perpetuate our narcissism. I will continue to try to make Woody Alan (and you) proud.

essbesee said...

cool! love new blogs, and new interesting ones are even better, thanks for the tip!

previous next