Friday, December 31, 2010

Ever Stable

Hi it's still Mr. Curry. Ever is in a holding pattern so to speak right now. She can't be without oxygen but her breathing has improved and she's nursing again. She's been about the same for two days now so we're waiting for her to start improving again. We wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and support. We're going to be at the hospital into next week. I'll try to check back in this weekend.
Happy New Year from the Kaiser fourth floor Pediatric Ward! We'll be toasting our vending machine coffee to hopefully a healthier New Year.
Ms. Moon said...

Glad for the update. Glad to hear that she is able to nurse. That will make Maggie and Ever both feel better.
More love from me....M

Evangeline said...

We are holding Ever (and all of you) in our thoughts and prayers. Get well little one!

RottenMom said...

Continuing to pray for good news for sweet baby Ever.

Paula said...

Prayers for baby Ever. And love and hugs to the whole family.

Rebecca said...

Those respiratory bugs are so hard on the littlest ones. Poor little Ever. Gods blessings and lots of prayers.

37paddington said...

Glad to hear Ever is improving. We will be sending you love and prayers and healing thoughts into the new year and beyond. God bless.

isabelle said...

that's good news. i hope you will be able to be back home soon and to celebrate all together!!!
warm thoughts.

Julia said...

Here's a toast to HEALTH and soothed nerves and the quiet peace of bringing that beautiful baby home.
Julia

Marion said...

Thank you for the update, Mr. Curry. I just know Ever is going to be okay. That's super news that she's back nursing. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful, strong family.

Love, Prayers & Blessings,
Marion

Vodka Mom said...

i am praying and praying and praying.



love and thoughts to you all.

Magpie said...

Poor little baby. Glad she's doing better.

Lisa said...

I am sorry to hear about Ever but glad to hear of the good progress. Get well little Ever. Stay strong wonderful Maggie.

I'm Katie. said...

I was struck with a sudden sense of foreboding for Ever, and here is the bad news. I am so sorry you're ringing in 2011 in the pediatric ward and am SO HAPPY Ever is holding strong! Little Ever, Maggie, and your entire family are in my thoughts.

mosey (kim) said...

Much love and blessings to Maggie and your little babe. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. x

Elizabeth said...

Oh, jeez. I know how hard this must be and will continue to hold all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Much love and many blessings to you.

C.M. Jackson said...

health,peace and happiness--prayers and thoughts are with you

Middle Child said...

Good news - hope by now there is even more improvement

Annie said...

Thank you for keeping us updated. I read the news as we were traveling to spend New Year's with my brothers and sister, and my mother, who is also in the hospital. I'll be thinking of you, Maggie, and Mr. Curry, and Ever. I'm sure everything will be okay, and I'm glad to hear Ever is nursing. Sending hugs and love.

Carol said...

I pray that little Ever will continue to improve and do those little miracles little ones do so quickly and be ready to go home. I was so sad to read today that she was in the hospital.

Godspeed....

Carol-the gardener

Rianna said...

Prayers and love to your beautiful family!

* said...

Hopes and prayers for Ever's recovery, and fast.

Elisabeth said...

A toast to you both, My Curry.

Hang on in there. Soon all of this will be but a memory.

Best wishes to Maggie. Get well, ever.

Kate Moore said...

Great to hear things are looking better. Here's to great things for 2011 - this is just a little hurdle to get your motors running.

Heather said...

sending healing thoughts

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

More love heaped on all of you.

LoloSays said...

Hang in there, you guys. Here's more love and prayers for you all. I'm thinking of you all.

tearful dishwasher said...

Sending good thoughts your way.

Allison the Meep said...

Sending good thoughts to sweet little Ever. xoxo.

Drax said...

Thanks for the update. Peace and strength to everyone. Poor MM, she must be an effing basketcase. Well, who wouldn't?! But still... Hang in there, all.

Jeanne Estridge said...

Thanks for letting us know what's going on.

Thoughts and prayers.

Petit fleur said...

Happy news!

Thank you for keeping us posted... with so much to take care of, it is really awesome of you guys to keep us in the loop.

Love and healing to all of you. Keeping you all in my thoughts.
Peace,
pf

Laura said...

Oh my goodness. I'm behind on visiting and am sorry to hear about sweet Ever. Praying for your beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for Ever's continued and quick recovery. Keep us updated.

M said...

praying for you!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you + your beautiful baby. hugs + healthy vibes!

xo Alison

thais said...

oh! praying that everything is back to normal soon! Ever and your family are in my heart... and wishes of health and happiness are on its way.

anymommy said...

Terrifying. I am thinking of all of you, Ever especially. Strength and health in the new year.

Unknown said...

just checking in.
sending love and prayers

izzabitz said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Caroline said...

Thank you for the update--you are all still in our thoughts and prayers here.

Jenny Grace said...

Oh my heart. Be well Ever.

previous next