Monday, November 14, 2011

Etsy Christmas Gift Guide for Babies, Toddlers and Young Children

This is amazing! Vintage Japanese wooden block set.
Gracious May shoes are always on my favorites list
I ordered a wooden baby spoon for Ever from here a while back, and they make these teethers
These pillows are all adorable, from the mustached toast to this pink cassette player
I love this wooden puzzle set, which can be used in so many ways, including stacking in a pyramid
This is such a beautiful mobile
Waldorf toys, mushroom counting and sorting

This post is created simply for my own amusement and blog, I'm getting nothing from it but my own satisfaction! :)
Marion said...

Cute gifts, Maggie. I love Etsy and have already purchased several unique gifts there. My 7 year old granddaughter is into Monster High dolls, so I've bought her a whole collection of those with matching clothes. She's my only girl grandchild. I find boys harder to buy for.

I'd also like to suggest to anyone who hasn't tried Etsy to give it a go. I've purchased over 80 things there over the past few years and the quality is amazing. A handmade or homemade-with-love label is so much better than a "Made in China" label. xo

Hyacinth said...

Those little shoes are so cute! Wish one of my friends had a little girl so I could buy those shoes for her :)

previous next