Friday, September 25, 2009

A Beautiful Revolution

From a wonderful, sideways creative blog I grew to love: A Beautiful Revolution
Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Love this!

Collin Kelley said...

Love this and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Ain't Nobody" by Chaka! One of my all time favorite songs.

Paula said...

In regards to Ain't Nobody, one of my all time favorite songs.. I sing this one so beautifully, to the top of my lungs while in my car, alone of course...
Favorite Chaka song number 2, definitely Sweet Thing.

Thanks for sharing...

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

This is lovely.

Shaista said...

Brilliant site - is Andre English or American? I liked his love story about the Pakistani corner shop lady.
I love your eclectic taste in art and music and photography - and tattoos :) So glad you share them!

previous next