Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome SPONSOR: Sherry 1511

Flux Capacitor's newest sponsor is Sherry 1511 the wonderful maker of the most adorable pillowcase dresses ever! I knew as soon as I saw them I had to have one for Ever, and worked a trade. When she's a chubby older baby, she will be wearing the below dress. Too cute!!

The pillowcase dresses come in really charming and modern prints and colors, and the quality is excellent- very well made.

I love this giraffe print!
She also makes women's pillowcase shirts. Visit the selection here
Julie said...

omgsh those are so cute. I need to buy one for my sister and baby cousin!

Elizabeth said...

adorable -- makes me sad that my girl is so big!

Ms. Moon said...

You get the best sponsors.
And I am so honored you put that comment quote up there. Thanks, Maggie.

Mandy_Fish said...

So cute! I'll have to order one for the Dancing Baby.

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Adorable. Wish Cal was still little. =)

Middle Child said...

They are amazing what a great idea...

Emma Ann said...

thoese dresses are too cute!!!

previous next