Monday, August 22, 2011

this is what Charlie Sheen meant by 'winning'



Anonymous said...

Good Lord do I love that man.

Ms. Moon said...

Unfortunately, too true.

Laura said...

I think you are right about that one.

I'm Katie. said...

*laugh* Poor Charlie. I often look at people like Charlie Sheen and imagine what his mother thought of him, hoped for him, or perhaps didn't even care about when he was a little boy like mine, or a baby like Ever. It boggles.

(And I'm so glad/frightened that Stephen Kind understands me...)

Hannah Stephenson said...

WOOO!! Love this.

sarapirat said...

great one.
and a perfect reminder for me. i keep finding them, around the blogosphere, and i feel grateful!

you write so many sensitive and thoughtful things here. difficult and important subjects.

is it a letter to your sister down there? oh. it really squeezed my insides while reading it.
thank you for your comments at my place.

♥

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Amen to that.

previous next