Friday, November 14, 2008

Magpie's Nest

For Christmas gifts, Lola Moon and I are making cupcakes

pink cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos

So I bought a cupcake stand by Martha Stewart (from the dreaded Wal-Mart)

cupcake stand Pictures, Images and Photos

I want to make them very fanciful and wonderful, like these Torturo ones...

totoro cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos

Or these robot ones....

Robot Cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos

Or these simply gorgeous ones...

majmuk Pictures, Images and Photos

However, I didn't realize that when you search for cupcake photos, you get quite a few images like this

look at them KNOCKERS ha Pictures, Images and Photos

a picture I cleverly chose for it's closest resemblance to.... cupcakes!

Now, although I do love breasts, and think men have nothing so gorgeous or fine on their bodies as a pair of lovely breasts, I do not think this appropriate for Christmas gifts. Although Mozart ate Nipples of Venus...maybe Mr. Curry would appreciate a few?

Here's a How To Make Cupcakes
michellewoo said...

Gasp, gasp, gasp. Toturo!!! Magpie, you are the best Google image searcher ever.

Maggie May said...

i love Torturo! wouldn't a Torturo tattoo be cool? Michelle Woo i dare you....

The Panic Room said...

We tried to make the Robot cupcakes for Kev's birthday this summer and they kicked our butts. Here is a link of some amazing ones...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hello_naomi/collections/72157602788113356

And Totoro is such a cool character. There is a new Miyazaki movie coming out soon. Can't wait.

Maggie May said...

there is? he's my favorite, his movies are like cocktails for my brain...they make me blissed out.

Chopstick said...

I LOVE TOTORO! I have a soft toy of him sitting with my books :) and this is way too trippy, It would've been even more trippy if we had updated our posts AT THE SAME TIME. >:O Doom Doom Dooooom.... :D Hehehe! You are awesome :)

steenky bee said...

I have a feeling a few people on my Christmas list would appreciate the broad against the shower more than a tasty home-baked goodies. And I second Michelle's emotion...Toturo? Twenty cool point, chick. Twenty cool points for you!

Abby said...

oooh I love cupcakes. You have inspired me, perhaps I will make some today. haha oh that will never happen.

Make the robot ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have receipes for those? And can you tell me where to get a set of cupcakes like that? Mine have gotten a little saggy with age... lol

Jason, as himself said...

At least the last cupcakes had frosting on them as well, because if they didn't, then we'd all be looking at naked boobies pushed against the shower door.

Chandini Santosh said...

You said it! No man could beat those!
Cupcakes, I mean.

Betsey said...

ahhh beautiful! these look so lovely i dont even know if i could eat it- i wouldn't want to ruin them!
thanks for your sweet comment!!

Magpie said...

LOL. A few years ago, I decided to turn some old sweaters into throw pillows as Christmas presents. Try Googling "sweater pillows" - it's kind of like cupcakes...

previous next