Wednesday, May 5, 2010

but it will be alright

poster by Andre Jordan
Elisabeth said...

That's a relief.

li-thium said...

thank you :)

* said...

A perfect poster. Feels like a page from my diary this past week.

But it will be alright. A mantra, maybe a new one for me.

Lovely World said...

The last three posts are a bit of nourishment. Keep on moving through...

Allison the Meep said...

Jeez, I want to frame that. It's perfect.

Shaista said...

Insha'llah. If wills God. We await.

My favourite words of all time are "It'll be alright."

Ellen said...

I think I need to mount this on the wall in my house....

Rebecca said...

Reminds me of........In the end everything is always alright. If things aren't right, then wait...it's not the end yet.

Annie said...

I love the poster!

Jeannette StG said...

Intense!

previous next