Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Sponsor: Angela Simione

Please take time to visit Angela Simione, a new Flux Capacitor sponsor, an amazing artist (and poet)
whose work is for sale at her shop, little black fences


unknown daughter
sisters portrait


Annie said...

Thank you for the link. Unknown daughter, missing (2), and the second sisters mixed media, are my favorites.

Hannah Stephenson said...

Woohoo! Angela is so talented. I discovered your blog through hers :).

Chaos and love said...

I miss my sister. Truely. Miss her showing up at my door late at night smokin a cigarette, wanting relief from the world that overwhelms her.

The mixed media sisters reminds me of the bond.....riding our bikes down the street.
Thank you for posting these!!!

Maggie May said...

Angela's work is truly uniquely painted and gorgeous to the eye, rich and meaningful. I love her paintings.

previous next