Monday, March 21, 2011

Decor: Organization Inspiration









Hannah Stephenson said...

All very lovely, especially those dishes and glasses.

In the bathtub one, the owner must not take showers (no curtain!). But baths are wonderful, anyway :).

Cassie said...

I love the mason jar display. Such lovely colors. You've got me inspired early this Monday morn.

xx, Cassie

98126res said...

happy organizing :) I agree with A Serenade for Solitude...those jars are so darn pretty!

Bee said...

I adore bookshelves . . .
best with books on them, but these are also attractive possibilities.

Therese said...

Hey Lovely, you have great taste :) I just awarded you a Stylish Blogger award over at my blog today! The 4th picture down reminds me of my girlfriend's etsy shopt. I need to post about that soon!

http://mehubsandchubs.blogspot.com/

* said...

Two words: Spring Cleaning.

the real mia said...

I love that shelf full of perfectly placed dishes. These are wonderful.

Caroline said...

love, love, LOVE.

I am SO unorganized. I need all the inspiration I can get. I think you are right on with these pictures--shelving is the answer. xo

leel said...

love the one with the jars on the wall. i "pinned" that image on my pinterest page :) lovely choices!

Ruth said...

WoWWW!!!!
Such a lovely photos of cabinets that were very organized of different stuffed of things that is store. I really admired with the bookshelves. And in one's life when we tend to be organized in our things. We are also organized in every aspects of our life. We are minimizing the complications and helping yourself live an easy life. Be organized with the time and schedule. live for adult based webcam
live with a webcam for adult
adult site live with a webcam

Millie said...

All well & good for the Domestic Goddess types dear MM, but don't forget 'A tidy house is the sign of a boring person.'
Millie x

previous next