Friday, March 18, 2011

make out session



Lisa said...

Beautiful. Makes me want to go do the same with my sons but I guess it is too late:(

Caroline said...

Gorgeousness. I know I've said this before, but I think she looks so much like you.

the real mia said...

totally cute

justmakingourway said...

There is nothing better then a drooly, sloppy baby make out session. That is awesome.

6512 and growing said...

I miss baby make-out sessions. Except the time my 4 month old daughter bit my tongue and I had to explain what it was doing in her mouth. Whoops!

Maggie May said...

ahh it's great isn't it :) that last picture cracks me up. her face is like 'whaaaaaa??'

JustineL said...

I've just found my way here via your lovely comment on my blog. And I'm so glad I have.

What a beautiful baby girl- with a talented mama to boot!

I would be beyond honored to have you link up to my story on your blog- any awareness that comes from my words is invaluable. How did you stumble across my story?

Maggie May said...

Justine I honestly don't know! Often on the weekends I"ll go roaming around blogs skipping through random links and landing wherever. I find that i find really interesting/cool/wonderful unexpected people and art this way, glad to have found you and your moving story.

Petit fleur said...

Can't remember if I commented on this one, so let me just say I love you Maggie.

And if that kid gets any cuter she'll single handedly redefine the meaning of cuteness!

* said...

Oh, she's so Big! And Beautiful!

xoxoxo

Love the kisses/make outs!

previous next