Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ever Elizabeth 3 Months



13.6 pounds of looove
*
holding her head up high and proud
* laughs when i zerbert her neck
* stops crying when daddy sings Nirvana to her
* open mouth laughs in happiness and wiggles when laid down for nursies
* looks at her sister with wide eyed love from her carseat in the car
* sleeps long and hard when Ian holds her
* pumps her arms when Dakota takes her on walks in her stroller
* is teething! chews on her hand/fingers constantly and is beginning to drool
* was told by Dr R. her pediatrician that she is one the happiest, prettiest babies she's ever seen ♥
Ms. Moon said...

Dr. R is completely and utterly correct.
I concur.

Alli Easley said...

She is delicious.

By the way, I'm re-watching season 6 of Lost on Netflix as we speak and my word verification right now is "locke" like John Locke. Coincidence? I'mma go with "no" for $1000, Alex.

commenting is nice to do!

Unknown said...

I usually lurk. But have to shout out about the sheer amazing pretty you have here.

Unknown said...

She is adorable! I love her little bloomers. So sweet. ^_^

Rebecca said...

She is such a gorgeous baby and her eyes twinkle with happiness.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my. She's a little squishy doll.

Unknown said...

I love that she responds to Nirvana. Awesome.

What a fabulous smile, and her eyes. So alive with joy.

Julia said...

No surprise here. I mean, look at the family she lives with! And look at THAT AMAZING MOM!

(Oh, and she's gorgeous, too. But you knew that.)

Captain Dumbass said...

Nom nom nom!

Mary said...

And I have been thinking for a while that you must have some of the most wondrous mothering milk because she looks so beautiful and strong.

Bee said...

It makes me sound like the witch in Hansel and Gretel, but Ever looks absolutely yummy!

Grease Monkey GIRL said...

You don't need me or Dr. R to tell you she is so stinking cute it is unbearable. I wanna squeeze her with hugs she is SO SO SO cute and always smiley

Kim said...

I'm getting a total womb-ache looking at your little one. She is so adorable. I think I'm gonna need another someday. They really do grow so quick. Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock.

Anonymous said...

She is so perfectly adorable!

37paddington said...

and she looks just like her mom!

Annie said...

She is beautiful, and I love your cute photos!

Hannah Stephenson said...

Adorable! SO SO happy and sweet!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Happy 3 months Ever! So stinking cute - I especially love the bloomers!

T. said...

Agree with Angela!

Christine said...

She looks so much like you! I love that reaction to Nirvana. And my little one used to do the same thing when I laid him down to nurse. So sweet!

Therese said...

Oh the sweetness!!! I've said it a bajillion times, and I shall say it again. Lucky girl. She is so loved and she knows it :)

elle said...

What a glorious little person, and a blog idol from birth!

Love yet another adoring Ever fan,

elle

Hannah said...

She is so adorable

Unknown said...

womb - ache here as well.

Caroline said...

She is a little ray of light. Her smile makes me so happy! Any chance we can arrange for her to marry my little Oliver when they are in their 30's? :)

Unknown said...

LOVE right there - just ADORO!

I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
Join Custom Sign Give-Away

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!!! We have a 3 month old as well, Brees Elizabeth, and it really is such a precious age!! Just found your blog and loving it!!

dulci said...

so sweet!

p.s. Check out my Nanette Lepore giveaway!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

OH! I am so happy to come here and find a baby! She is beautiful.

She is so beautiful. Your Dr. understated his findings.

Middle Child said...

Just have to love where you placed the pink flower

1 Funky Woman said...

Too cute! Pretty much the baby and her bloomies but also that pillow! Thanks for stopping by today! I am loving your blog and your writing. I can't wait to follow and really get to know you!

Megan

previous next