Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ever and The Orange: A Photo Series














Ms. Moon said...

Babies and citrus- get out the camera because it's gonna be good.
Dill pickles work well too.
Your daughter is so beautiful.

Ramona Quimby said...

That sour face is fantastic!

Maggie May said...

dill pickles! oh my gosh, i'm laughing just thinking of it!

she wasn't even really 'crying'..it is her new thing, to try on emotions. you can see her forcing herself to express things sometimes, like forcing a big poop! I"M GOING TO CRY AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE READY GO! CRYYYYYYY then she stops and looks at me like, Well? How was that? i love it. i love her.

Rebecca said...

There is a youtube out there somewhere of my kids eating lemons. They ended up eating the rind and all. They love lemons and have always loved them. Amazing.

Rebecca said...

I found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WN0wyw_EZg

Beth said...

Have been following your blog while on my extended (very extended) leave. I have returned....

And I am in love with Ever - she is beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

Her eyes! They are just magnificent!

Love the photos -- sorry for Ever, though. Those oranges must have come from the tree in our backyard that is just NASTY sour.

Hannah Stephenson said...

Lord. This is so freaking cute. She is SUPER expressive!

Steph(anie) said...

good stuff :)

Annie said...

Hi Maggie,
I love your comment, as much as the photographs! "This is what it looks like, ready, go... Well, how was that?"

CitricSugar said...

I'm completely a-giggle. Too cute.

Courtney said...

these made me smile

Loredana said...

OMG HYSTERICAL!!! She started off all in her glory, then the "omg this is sour" face and of course the painful "why'd you let me eat that mommy?" cry HAAAA! LOVED IT!

Laura said...

That is awesome. Absolutely awesome.

previous next