Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Four By The Sea


We cannot destroy kindred: our chains stretch a little sometimes, but they never break.

-Marguise de Sevigne


Elizabeth said...

Unbelievably beautiful --

Elisabeth said...

Your family is growing Maggie. Beautifully.

I have been absent from here of late, trying to finish my thesis but I should be back more after the next couple of weeks once I submit the darn thing.

Amanda said...

Lovely pictures :) thank you for stopping off at my blog!

Lindsey said...

Oh, wow - look at them! Gorgeous and happy. What a family. Those bonds are evident in the photograph. xox

Cid said...

Lovely shot. As I always tell my boys, "You will never know anyone as long as you will know your siblings. So be nice." Hope things are getting easier.

lulumarie said...

Stunning photos. Yours is such a loving family. Teenagers have to stretch! All will be well.

Beth said...

Re: certain family members, the chains stretch A LOT!

Your four by the sea are beautiful...

Shana said...

What beauties.

Hyacinth said...

Beautiful kids, each and every one of them :)

Thanks for the reminder about the chains stretching but not breaking...I needed to hear that today.

Petit fleur said...

Those man/boys make handsome bookends! What a great photo.

There is a man that lives out where we do who rides a cycle with no helmet. He looks so much like Mr. Curry, every time I see him I think of you guys. I saw him yesterday flying down the road with the wind in his hair.
xo

Stephanie said...

That first shot is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Really seriously beautiful shots. And boy, do I miss the ocean.

Caroline said...

Takes my breath away, Maggie.

They are perfection.

previous next