Friday, September 23, 2011

The Things That Come Out of That Child's Mouth



Mom you can't be naked except for your bra in suburbia. And eating watermelon!

When I was doing my homework you guys would not stop talking. Married people!

The world can be a hard place. That's why we're so lucky to have our family.

When I nurse my baby, I'm going to get one of those bras that pops your boob open.

Sometimes I fart so hard my underwear bunches up in my butt.

love you Lola :)
Alana said...

Oh my goodness, this is so funny! You have a very funny daughter. :)

Allison the Meep said...

Ha!! What a cool girl.

Cid said...

Ahhh yes, out of the mouths of not-so-little babes. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

unrelated but always relevant: you look like Nicole Kidman.

Corinne Cunningham said...

That picture, LOVE!

Caroline said...

Ha! Yes and sometimes this world can be such a hard place that my underwear bunches up in my butt and all I want to do is sit around and eat watermelon.

Lola is the coolest.

Marion said...

Daughters are the best!! Thanks for sharing your Lola-isms. She has a wonderful imagination. xo

Fousty said...

she's just a sweet heart. a gem.

Hyacinth said...

Lola is such a cutie and so funny! I laughed so hard at that last one that I snorted coffee all over my monitor :)

previous next