Thursday, March 25, 2010

call when you figure it out











i spend a ridiculous amount of time ____________

my breasts are incredibly ____________

i love ____________ more than i can say right now

is the word ________ gross, or just misunderstood?

i wrote _____________ on my hand and forgot why

INSERT THE WORDS WHERE YOU FEEL THEY BELONG

vagina + shit + itchy + peeing + underwater basket weaving



illustration by Alli Arnold
Dori the Giant said...

I love vagina. ♥

SJ said...

peeing + itchy + underwater basket weaving + shit + vagina

What did I win??

Angie Muresan said...

Okay:

underwater basket weaving
itchy
vagina
shit
peeing

I know it's not the right order, but it sounds so much more fun, doesn't it?

* said...

I used to work with a chic who said she was going to name her daughter, Vulva. Ever since then, I've thought of that word differently. Mmmm, vagina for thought.

Petit fleur said...

Dig the Partridge Family type Partridges.

I had a boyfriend who used to call me Ms. Potty Mouth. I really liked him.

You are so funny Maggie! I hope whatever is itching you stops soon.
xo pf

Elizabeth said...

peeing
itchy
underwater basket weaving
shit
vagina

I hope I win something fine.

CitricSugar said...

Maggie, my darling, you are so delightfully bizarre. Never change.

Unknown said...

Wow! what an idea?

Abigail Jasmine said...

Hehe ~
Too funny.

<3 your blog, lovely lady!!

HUGS X

michelle said...

I wrote vagina on my hand with a Sharpie and forgot why.

No, really, I did.

justmakingourway said...

I'm going out on a limb and switching up the last two.

peeing
itchy
underwater basket weaving
vagina
shit

Lola Sharp said...

Mags, I cannot play this mad libs of yours with your word selection as my only choices.
Because, my breast are pretty damn awesome. They're still perky for a full c-cup, childbirth, and um, not being as springy as a chicken as I once was.

But, I do spend too much time peeing.

Nothing is itching, thankfully. Not even my vagina.

Allison the Meep said...

Dude! You did your own awesome pregnancy Mad Lib.

redsneakz said...

Guys are generally not qualified to post on these topics, so I guess this is sort of a meta-comment.

E said...

No way! Very clever. Now I want to totally rip you off and do my own :)

JoanneR said...

underwater basket weaving, itchy, peeing, vagina, shit

Lydia said...

For the life of me I cannot figure where "shit" is to be inserted.

Personally, I think the word vagina is really ugly...not necessarily gross, just a really ugly word. Penis is only slightly better. Flower parts were given preferable names, as noted at this site. Pistil. Now that is a good name for female parts. Maybe I like it so much because I've been called a pistol by a couple men in my past...

jennifer said...

oh yeah, itchy boobs!
tagged ya with a bitty blog award. if you wanna play, check my spot :)

Living Shallow, Living Well said...

Too funny- all answers should be underwater basket weaving.

Holly said...

ha! this was fun for me to do at work today

previous next