Friday, March 26, 2010

on my way, to where the air is sweet....


Lola Moon at our preschool, where I teach and she comes and hangs out after school


L
ola and Mr. Curry arrive home in Blue Thunder on a fine sunny day




C
helsea King's ribbons hang on poles, cars, windows and doors all over my town, in solidarity,

in comfort, in memorial. This is a street close to my house.


L
ola is becoming famous for her Birthday Card cakes :)




Bellatrix 'yaxis (relaxes, when my kids were small)


Wolfgang conks out. It's hard out there for a G.

xo
Irish Gumbo said...

Ahhh...home...welcome home :)

Brigindo said...

The dog I had growing up--number 2 of the dog-loves-of-my-life--was named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. We called him Wolfie and he was about as un wolf-like as a dog can get.

Anonymous said...

that 2nd photo is eighteen kind of adorable. so lovely!

xo Alison

Lola Sharp said...

Love all the pictures of your life, your peeps, furry and not.

(p.s.. loved that movie/song)

Happy Weekend!

A Musing Mother said...

Wanna dog?

Fragrant Liar said...

Aaawwww, Wolfgang is precious! Can I borrow him? My feet are cold.

Mary said...

It seems to me Lola has inherited her mama's beauty.

and isn't that the loveliest line from the Sesame Street song...

Lacey said...

I love how you manage to capture a moment.

Ida Mae said...

What sweet pictures!
~Ida Mae
http://www.treeswillbend.com

Lisa said...

The air is sweet indeed.

Lemon said...

i love this little glimpse into your family life.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love this glimpse into your life. Very serene and full.

Petit fleur said...

Hey Maggie,

Great pix!

Sounds like you are feeling better. I'm so glad!
Peace,
pf

I'm Katie. said...

This makes me want to move to San Deigo.

Phoenix said...

Wonderful, lovely pictures...although Chelsea King's story makes me shudder with horror.

May your family stay safe and always protected.

Anonymous said...

i love you, maggie, you and your pix and poems!
you are full of life and will have a beautiful oh so beautiful baby!!

love and respect
yolanda

previous next