Saturday, March 27, 2010

People In Your Neighborhood: Erica Weiner

The most wonderful jewelry I've found on the web comes from Erica Weiner.
I want Bird Call, to start.










Shaista said...

Maggie, thankyou so much for your lymph advice - I'll get on the green tea straight away. Wish you were my doctor!
As for the trampoline... er, I'll just start with the green tea shall I? ;)

I think you're brilliant - but you already know that...

thais said...

definitely the most unique I've seen. :)

Meghan Elaine said...

Pretty :)

Johanna said...

She is my favorite too! My boyfriend gave me the twig bracelets for Christmas. They are so delicate and beautiful. My favorite gift ever!

Jaye Ramsey Sutter said...

I can't thank you enough for the link. I am so "in to" these things now. "In to" as the kids say.

Hope you are feeling well.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Interesting. Those handcuffs would definitely be a conversation starter!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blogger
Thanks

previous next