Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flux Capacitor Accepting Sponsor Ads



I am placing sponsor ads on the sidebar of Flux Capacitor
If you are interested in placing an ad, please contact my email for rates and information
beezus74@hotmail.com
xo
Maggie May

illustration by Daren Newman
Petit fleur said...

With your permission, I may take you up on that once I start my Life Coaching biz... if it feels appropriate that is.

I'll let you know when that happens.

I'm glad you're doing this. I hope you can make some passive income! groovy.
xo pf

Phoenix said...

Too poor to participate...but lovely thought. Can't wait to see which blogs pop up so I can check 'em out! :)

Courtney said...

I am excited that you are now accepting sponsors! You're a terribly gifted writer, Maggie, and you have such talent for connecting with so many people.

Drax said...

Whilst breezing through the pixel corridors, I chanced across THIS site, and thought, my GOD, MM's site-with-ads should never EVER look like THIS:

http://davidszondy.com/future/futurepast.htm

Just saying.

Hang in there, Maggie!

previous next