Thursday, April 1, 2010

illegal cuteness



krista said...

oh. my. god.
i want one.

Kay said...

I want one!!!! :)

Avo said...

The ghost of Philipo K. Richard once whispered in my ear, beware of pandas for their time draws near.
When they discover mitosis as an alternate means of reproduction;
their numbers will cover the earth.

Angie Muresan said...

I echo Krista: oh. my. god. i want one. So cute!

esbboston said...

Hah! I just watched Kung Fu Panda last night, and hopefully again tomorrow!

CitricSugar said...

Were you babysitting? I just don't understand how ine ends up being nose to nose with a panda. I have to concede jealousy. :-)

Jill said...

Wow! Great pics! Adorable beyond words. What kid wouldn't want this little fellow as a pet???

Ms. Moon said...

How did the Panda evolve to be so damn appealing to the human? A mystery to me but undeniably true.

Rachel said...

So cute...love the first picture.

Anonymous said...

oh, good read.

The Child said...

Oh my gosh!! That is way too cute!

Tiffany Kadani said...

So so cute! I love panda bears so much. I actually want to get a black and white puppy and name him panda. I know, random.

Anonymous said...

this post made me smile. hope you are enjoying your day!

xo Alison

Rebecca said...

Where did you take these photos. How adorable, I just want to hold and snuggle with that cute ball of fur

La Belette Rouge said...

I just want to hug it and never let go.

Maggie May said...

oh no i didn't take these! i have no idea where they came from, just thank the universe that i found them ;)

* said...

So cute. Just showed my kids. They are in furry love.

We used to visit the SD Wild Animal Park & SD Zoo nearly every week and loved the nurseries there with the baby animals.

nivos said...

geweldig mooi beestje,maar moet wel beschermd blijven.

grt Nico van Os
http://beterleven.startplezier.nl

Marla Kellman said...

Ain't it the cutest thing in the world??!!

Crystal Escobar said...

that is just adorable!!!
Hey, I'm new to your blog, now a follower, and can I just say, I LOVE it!

previous next