Thursday, April 29, 2010

renewal, inpiration, love

Sometimes telling the truth about the darkness is the most light we can bring.
Alexandra said...

Yes. Absolutely yes.

Nothing lightens like finally telling your deep dark secret. And to carry that secret is such darkness.

I know this.

Maggie May said...

did you read Eva's story Empress? it's really amazing, such honesty, and spirit.

Wren said...

Thank you for this. Really.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

So true...and so pertinent to me right now... thanks..

Cassie said...

yes, yes. I completely believe the light is derived from the dark. :)

La Belette Rouge said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not agree more.

Caroline said...

What an amazing being. Thank you for sharing this link. Eva's story is amazing.
One of my childhood friends has Cystic Fibrosis. She just recently had a lung transplant. She and I are the same age--33. We have known each other since we were in the 3rd grade but lost touch after college.
We have both reconnected in our adulthood as a result of our health issues although my health problem is very different than hers. My heart can be fixed with one surgery, and then although I will have some limitations, my problem will be essentially solved at best for life, at worst for 10 years (then I'll need another surgery). She will struggle with Cystic Fibrosis for the rest of her life until they find a cure.

Life is precious. And even though it is hard sometimes, it is beautiful. Cherish. Every. Moment.

previous next