Sunday, April 4, 2010

People In Your Neighborhood: Write a Note For Kristin

Go here to read her story
Petit fleur said...

Hey Mags,

I couldn't get the link to work. But I promise, i will write a note when it does!
Peace,
pf

Maggie May said...

Petit sweet i'm not sure why the link didn't work? it's working for me..

anyone else having problems?

Elizabeth said...

The link worked for me -- how terrible. I wrote a note and will send healing thoughts and prayers her way. Is she a friend of yours?

Avo said...

It's working for me.

WarsawMommy said...

Maggie May,

It worked fine for me... I just read the whole story. I am stunned that this poor woman and her family will have so much to cope with, very soon.

I admit I do not pray, but I do believe in sending positive thoughts, taking a moment to send someone good energy, and checking back every few days to see how things are going. Will you be sure to post some updates??

Kass said...

It worked for me and I left a comment on her blog. I think everyone should link to it. Imagine the collective power in that.

Maggie May said...

Elizabeth no I don't know her, I just stumbled across her story through a comment on another blog left by her friend.

Tiffany Kadani said...

This is crazy. I am now a follower and I think her friend is so amazing to do this for her.

previous next