Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sweet dreams

Annje said...

love it!

A Musing Mother said...

You torture me.

Elisabeth said...

Imagine sailing in it. It is a dream.

Kass said...

Oh, I want this. I'll sail out with Winkin, Blinkin and Nod.

Jaliya said...

Heaven!! I want one! What a delicious, soothing raft for one to swirl down the river of dreams ... :-)

Elizabeth said...

I'd like to lie down on that thing and just leave -- float in that water forever.

Avo said...

That looks like you could get on it, and let the breeze carry you away, like a single seed from a dandelion puffball.

Garden Pheenix said...

Do want.

Vodka Mom said...

I have GOT to have this. and the beach it rode in on.

abigail said...

sigh.

adrienne said...

that is the most beautiful creation i have seen today.

Shauna said...

Gorgeous, and do I wish I was there RIGHT now!! :)

Ms. Moon said...

Ah- now there's a bed worth the money. Mmmmm. Sweetness. And light. And isn't the ocean our original mother who rocked us to sleep?

Beth said...

I want to be there. Lying on that bed/boat. Dreaming.

jxxx said...

hi..just wanted to say..i love all your pictures. there so beautiful, and unusal, x.x.x

Mel said...

A perfect image, one I will use when I am staring at the ceiling wishing for sleep! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

wow, how trojan war is that? love it.

xo Alison

justmakingourway said...

I like the theory of that. But I'd definitely want it firmly attached to something on land!

Allison the Meep said...

I offically want THAT bed in my new house when I move.

Amber said...

I want to live on the beach and have one of those at the shoreline for my relaxing pleasure...just LOVE it!

michelle said...

ummmm... could you imagine?

thais said...

ahhh! what a great image to start my day. thx!

ps. did you receive your anthro card yet?

T. said...

Sweet indeed!

Steph(anie) said...

God, I love creative people.

Sam Liu said...

Wow, I want one, it looks amazing! :D

A.Smith said...

Are they really "made of this"? Lovely and gossamer and let's go to the Aegean sea to find out, shall we?

Rebecca said...

Do they rent that place out by the month or even year? I think I'd buy it, if I could just live there.

Phoenix said...

I want one so badly!! (Psst, can mine have Johnny Depp in it too?) ;)

I'm Katie. said...

Ooo. Divine.

Ellen said...

Oh that is what I would love to lie upon....what sweet, drifting dreams one could have there....

Giulia said...

Fantastic. Cleopatra would've loved it!

Julia Christie said...

This is magical! I want to hop on and drift out to sea for a while...Lovely image.

Smiles

Captain Dumbass said...

I could use one of those about now.

Unknown said...

my idea of heaven ;)

Blunt Delivery said...

wow. that's beautiful! i've missed you. sorry, i've been absent... between the website being down and the love of my life fucking someone else, i've been a bit preoccupied.

but, you're still fabulous

www.bluntdelivery.com

ATIYA said...

BEAUTIFUL

previous next