Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you can't HANDLE the cuteness

click
* said...

Oh, this is so timely! We are getting our first puppy this week. She's a Bull Terrier puppy, 11 weeks old. Our kids are way excited. At first I was leery, now, I'm ecstatic!! And this? It just put me over the top. :)

Ellen said...

That IS cute! I think we were having that on Easter here in Ca...

Avo said...

Because the vandals stole the handle?

Anonymous said...

i love everything about that illustration. so cute!

enjoy your day :)

xo Alison

Tiffany Kadani said...

Haha! So so sweet.

esbboston said...

me-ow!

La Belette Rouge said...

Yep, you are right. I swooned at the cuteness.

Maggie May said...

NextArrow- click on the illustration and it takes you to puppycam :))

Therese said...

Very, very sweet.

Amanda said...

Aw! I want to get it for my aunt who lives in Seattle!

previous next