Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Charlie Bit My Fingah

Anonymous said...

Haha this is one of my all time favourite youtube videos... "Charlie bit me...", it's just classic!

molly said...

oh, don't you love this? i've watched it a thousand times! this one, and the laughing baby one, and the little girl who's gonna kick the monsters "ask"--check that one out, too!

rachael chatoor said...

I could watch this a billion times and it would still make me laugh, and then want to cry, and then laugh again....

Lola said...

Gotta love that Charlie! I wonder if little What's His Name learned his lesson...

JMS said...

I love this! I've seen it so often and been referred to it so often because my nearly 5 year old son's name is Charlie! He has a little sister, who is nearly 2 now so it doesn't really apply to us, but it sure is amusing!

Thanks for sharing!

BTW, I found you through my friend Sunday's Pearl and am so happy to have stumbled across your blog!

Jennifer @ Random Ramblings

Maggie May said...

i laugh out loud every single time he says 'charlaaayy that really hurt!' and charlie smiles. oh my gawd.

a pretty pill said...

i love how charlie is so happy. what sweet little guys. adorable and hysterical.

Lindsay said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

So very funny. I haven't seen this in a while. I missed it! I was in Europe with a Charlie this summer and I can say he got quite sick of everyone saying, "Chaaaaly, you bit my finga"

essbesee said...

this is pretty much the dynamic of my two sons. hilarious.

Holly said...

SO classic. Love those boys.

Maggie May said...

i keep watching this over and over and never stop smiling. it's too adorable.

previous next