Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Flux

adam lambert Pictures, Images and Photos

If you are willing, click on Nightmare X-Rays ( Speaks For Itself)

TWO Pictures, Images and Photos

Cougar Barbie- Barbie Turns 50





number 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Stanley Donwood Images:



stanley donwood background Pictures, Images and Photos

Stanley Donwood Pictures, Images and Photos

This last one is my favorite

Stanley Donwood Pictures, Images and Photos

long story Pictures, Images and Photos
Kurt said...

I went and looked at the x-rays and now my eyes have packed an overnight bag and are threatening to go to their mother's house but that's not your fault because you tried to warn me.

Anonymous said...

I thought "I'm feeling queasy already today. Let's not look at nightmare x-rays" then my hands took over and I clicked anyways. And now, I fell even queasier. Yet.. still enjoyed it thouroughly. *chuckle* such is life... pretty much exactly...

nelya said...

Holy cow, the x-ray site, OMG...Holy Cow!!!!

Ummm, have a good weekend and thanks for sharing, next time I think I'll stick to the warning!
;0)

Unknown said...

Hey, your first picture is of Adam Lambert. Did you know that? I went to elementary, middle and high school with him. He looked so different then.

Maggie May said...

yup Kristi, i did know! it's cuz he's holding a ONE, and then i have a TWO (in peace sign) and a THREE.
i love him on American Idol! he's great. that's so cool you went to school with him. i'll have to dig ya for dirt. :)

amanda said...

Wow... I mean wow. Those x-rays... i have no words.

shrink on the couch said...

"Coke. You Can't Beat this Feeling."

No. Apparently not.

Danette said...

LOVE THOSE PAINTINGS.

Now I will go back and read the rest of the post.

Collin Kelley said...

Adam Lambert is hot. Have you seen the pics that surfaced of him over the weekend making out with his boyfriend and half naked at Burning Man? He's getting my vote for sure. lol

Maggie Madison said...

couldn't help the dare and EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

previous next