Monday, February 2, 2009

cold nights get along with tights

ConverseMomma said...

Great shot! I wear black tights every single day to work. Not the same pair, of course. It is sort of my signature.

The Panic Room said...

cute.

Montgomery Maxton said...

love it!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

sassy! and with bangs :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, they do. But then don't you spend an hour itching your legs when you get the damn things off?

Chaos and love said...

you look so hip! Wait, when don't you ;)

I was thinking of you today.
It's Imbolc. I blogged about it.
Brigit is the goddess of poetry and inspiration!
Tonight we are between winter and summer equinox.
Enjoy the first stirrings of spring.
Peace

SweetPeaSurry said...

I LOVE tights ... wear em all the time. :)

her said...

cute outfit!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good! i have recently started a love affair with tights.

Anonymous said...

oh, my friend, we have the same stockings!!!
love this picture of you!
oh i wish i could talk to you, in person, flesh and bone, en la misma mesa, tomando café!
some day, some day...
much love
and
i love your blog
yolanda lola

Patois42 said...

Oooooooh, baby, quite sexy.

Lola said...

Look at you, all foxy! I wear tights to work, but I can't wait to get them off. Too itchy.

Unknown said...

Nicely said! I love me some tights!

Danette said...

You are adorable.

Love the t-shirt from the upper post and the blue shoes too.

Maggie Madison said...

The boots! I know a naughty name for those!

Just Jules said...

Oh I love tights! can't wait till it warms enough to wear them again!

previous next