Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Posted by Maggie May Labels: meme
1) What are you wearing right now?
Barack Obama shirt, white pajama pants, Mr. Curry's sweater
2) What is your biggest fear?
I don't want to talk about it, OK?
@ my teeth reflect the years between 15 and 30 that i smoked, a serious coffee habit, and green tea sipping. anyone want to offer me free whitening?? :)
3) Do you nap a lot?
Before I realized all my 'issues' ie: hypothyroidism, endometriosis, food allergies, nutritional imabalances- I was tired allll the time, napped when I could. Now, I nap on the weekends once.
4) Who is the last person you hugged?
Mr. Curry, he just went to bed. :( We have a date night Saturday :)
5) What websites do you visit when you go online?
Blogs, McSweeneys, Huffington, The Onion, Salon
6) What was the last item you bought?
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why?
I think we all know the answer to that.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
Yes- when Heidi Klum had those thick, blunt cut bangs, so did I. And I do it every year at winter, chop chop.
10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh, let's not go into that. The important thing to ask is-- why ARE jello sliders made with so much alcohol, and who knew that police officers are people too?
11) What was the last movie you watched?
Swing Vote (booo)
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
Write, read poetry, blogs, end world hunger, take a nap, drink Starbucks, make art, cure disease, mess with my house, blow your mind, snuggle with my animals, write.
13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)?
Finish my novel. Hire a great tutor for my children. Get Mr. Curry's teeth fixed. Pay off my staggering medical debt. Move to a house with land. Buy, name and ride horses. Hire a personal trainer and nutritionist. Start a foundation for foster children and abused children. Buy a house for my Mom. Try to secretly get money to my sister. Find single moms who are struggling and help them with cars, education, cheap living places. Open a nursing home for the elderly that kicks ass and doesn't smell like urine. Buy a car that works. Start savings for the children in my extended family. Open a homeless shelter equipt with massive amounts of hot chocolate, soft blankets, books, music and art.
14) What was the most joyous moment in your life to date?
The births of my children and the moment I re-fell in love with Mr. Curry
Thank you, Mouthy Irish Woman, for tagging me!!!