Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Don't Drink Don't Smoke What Do You Do

















































Target boys section 10.00 Rad shirt
Steph(anie) said...

Cool shirt, but oh mah gawd look at all those windows! I love natural light.

Jenny Grace said...

I don't think I can fit my body into the boys' section.

Tiffany said...

Love the shirt, and Lola's mismatched socks :o)

Maggie May said...

well Grace you've got rocking bigger boobs than i do!!!

i know Steph the windows are AMAZING
you can see where i write and blog behind Lola and I, the desk and computer.

Tiff she's so Punky Brewster!!

bernthis said...

rad shirt for a rad mom. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is so nice to meet you

Vashti said...

so cute! I love your shoes!!!!!
and lola's socks are awesome.....a girl after my own heart!

Bee said...

I am transfixed by the beautiful picture on your header!

(And I recognize an Adam Ant lyric when I see it! Cool shirt, MM.)

Lola said...

Love the shirt and the shoes and the socks and the windows!

Holly said...

hip mama!!

love the blue shoes!

Captain Dumbass said...

I like your shirt, but like the others, I am so jealous of your windows. When my house was built apparently architects feared the sun.

Talia Reed said...

I'm so jealous of that sunshine!

michellewoo said...

You are too cool for school!

ashley said...

very rad indeedy! x

Jessica said...

I really love the shirt. I used to love to shop in the little kids section. Of course, now I can no longer squeeze into them. :(

Maggie May said...

thanks!

captain dumbass you makamelaugh.

Patois42 said...

My oldest bitches about my wearing shirts from his section at Target. Poor kid.

previous next