Monday, February 9, 2009

the rain comes this time of year and with it comes my heart

turn this Petula Clark up and watch the sky, a lover's face, the wind



it's pouring here, just pouring
thank god
C.S. Perry said...

I've always had this weird thing for the Water Table.

Captain Dumbass said...

We were supposed to get mixed rain and snow today so I'm very happy to say it's sunny here. We get a lot of rain here.

Maggie May said...

well CS Perry, so glad you came by. Top of the day.

Captain I don't exactly quite really know where you LIVE. i'll have to peek at your profile. if you don't mind.

Chris Stone said...

Beautiful video!

Lola said...

Petula rains all over my iPod. Sweet!

Sharon said...

Awesome, beautiful, magical...I love this!

Anonymous said...

Nice video montage.. Please send some rain our way :-)

Bonbon Oiseau said...

lovinggggggggggg

previous next