Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Sex Ever

Flux Uh can you move your hand? It's on my neck....

Mr Curry Shit I'm sorry!!

Flux It's fine sweetie

PAUSE FOR ACTION

Mr. Curry Uh can you move...my head is hitting the headboard

Flux Ah you OK?

Mr. Curry Yes

PAUSE FOR SLOWED ACTION

Flux Honey?

Mr. Curry Well I am upset I hurt you now!

Flux You didn't hurt me, it just freaked me out for a second, it's fine sweetie

Mr. Curry I just feel weird now

Flux You didn't hurt me, really. Sweetie, really, it's fine. I've been thinking about you all day

BANG BANG BANG ON THE DOOR, DOOR OPENS SLIGHTLY

Lola Mommy? Daddy?

Mr. Curry Lola we'll be out in a while!

Lola (pause. then says slowly...) Who's in there with you?

Mr. Curry Mommy!

Lola Oh. Are you making out again?

Mr. Curry Yes

LOLA CLOSES DOOR

Mr. Curry ....

Flux ....

(that is where the best sex ever part came in, which just goes to show you, you can't let obstacles get in your way when it comes to a good roll in the hay )
Lola said...

Glad it was the best sex ever after all that!

Maggie May said...

haw haw! thanks Lola:) i was laughing so hard when Lola asked 'whose in there with you...' she said it all drawn out like whoooose in there with youuuu like she was really suspicious!! what goes on in her mind i don't think i want to know...

Maggie May said...

i mean 'who's'!!

Holly said...

this is classic!!

Vashti said...

Hahahaha! The joys of having kids and a busy life and trying to fit nooky in there some where!!

shrink on the couch said...

Man, I'm impressed. Such focus, such concentration, determination and stick-to-it-ness! The knock at the door would have done me in.

Maggie Madison said...

I am impressed you were able to concentrate with a kids in the house like that. I need to get my kids out for a night and I'll follow suit. I am always happy when someone is gettin some!

Maggie May said...

we have three kids under the age of 14 in the house, so if we waited for them all to be gone we'd probably be cheating on each other! okay, so we wouldn't cheat, but we'd be verrryyy frustrated! :)

Captain Dumbass said...

That was great. I'm going to forward to wifey at work. After dropping both boys off at school the other day we had a little Morning Delight. Felt like we'd snuck home from school while mom and dad were at work. Woo Hoo!

Sharon said...

Oh, that got me going...I was in need of a good laugh!! Hang in there, they do eventually move out & then you'll be able to do it whenever you want:)

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! That sounds so familiar, and I'm not just talking about the banging. We are doing construction on our house, and we currently don't have a bedroom door. So when we want to roll in the hay it's like being back in highschool- trying to be quiet so no one hears us!

Jeanne Estridge said...

Oh, to be that young again. Here, the dog farts and we're done for the evening....

Anonymous said...

*chuckle* Oh my lord. I would rather a Lola than the emphasymic lady downstairs that we can hear. She ruins a lot. *chuckle*

Andrea said...

LOL! Classic!! Thanks for the smile! :)

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

You two are show such dedication and perseverance! Good for you! That's hilarious though.

Maggie May said...

Jeanne you crack me up! i have to admit, our dog's farts are so bad that if he farted, it might kill the night for us too!

CashmereLibrarian said...

This was definitely the most titillating post that showed up in my reader today! ;-) glad everything, uh, worked out so well, eventually!

this wheel's on fire said...

hehehe :)

thanks for your compliment! so nice!!

SweetPeaSurry said...

LMAO! Too funny!

Jason, as himself said...

AFTER ALL THAT??? You two rock. Literally.

However, my significant other and I have had to recover from such circumstances as well. I guess everyone has to, especially if you have kids.

Once, in the heat of passion, he said, "Suck my boobs." He meant to say "suck my nipples," but he said boobs instead.

That killed it because I was laughing so much.

But then we got our groove back.

TMI?

He'll kill me if he reads this, by the way.

Maggie May said...

oh my gawd Jason, that's exactly what i would have done- dissolve into laughter!!

michellewoo said...

Mind (or hormones) over matter. Never give up. Such great life lessons in your romp.

Sunday's Pearl said...

I think I'm even more in love with you now...
I don't even get to the fumbling stage anymore :)

Andrea Eames said...

Tee hee! :) I'm always unnerved when the cat walks up and sits on us while we're, erm, busy. He just sits on someone's leg and starts washing.

Danette said...

laughing my ass off.

previous next