Sunday, February 8, 2009

Forget the Grammys- Here's the Lemonade Suckas


The marvelous fantabulous and so wonderfully gay ( and handsome ) Jason, from The Jason Show, has given me this award, with instructions to go forth and procreate. So I shall pop out ten tiny little bloggy babies, here in a row, who shall accept this award also, and procreate, and so forth, so on, what have you....

For Blogs Who are Sweet and! Sour
********



What Possessed Me
quirky, intelligent, interested yet slightly aloof= i'm in


Collin Kelley: Modern Confessional
a writer, poet, gay man and hilarious commentator of all things Americana


Petunia Face
sassy, beautiful, in-your-face mother/writer who lost her job cuz 'it's the economy, stupid'


Miss Grace's Disgrace
single mom, boldly honest, sarcastic, ironic and funny


Lola
she has the most beautiful name in the world :)


Us and Them
always makes me laugh, this father of two is dry as the desert and funny as hell


What Is Reality Anyway
she's fierce: a poet, fashionista and rock lover who hangs with the rich and famous


The Unconscious Wit of My Bedroom
an AMAZING poet. i am in love with my friend.


Love, Evolution and Resilience
she is a recovering addict who is terribly honest in that way we can only be when we are stripped bare


Whee! All the Way Home
blunt but sensitive, dryly funny, observant and the mother of three



Bella@That damn expat said...

Congrats on your award!

And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jenny Grace said...

Thank you! And congratulations! Isn't it great how blog awards can cheer you right up?

Captain Dumbass said...

You are all kinds of wonderful! I'm bad at the giving, but great at the accepting. My blog reader didn't tell me about any of your recent posts. What the hell?

P said...

Oh wow - thank you! I love this award! I laughed when I read your description - aloof? Moi? I am a total goofball. xox,
P.

Petunia Face said...

I've always wanted to be sassy! Seriously. Thank you! I will turn it around sometime this week :)

Anonymous said...

Holy shit... I feel like a movie star... Thanks Mag.

Lola said...

Aww, thanks, my friend! Bloggy love makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Congrats on yours. You so deserve it!

Patois42 said...

How very, very kind!

Collin Kelley said...

I could have sworn I said thank you for this before. But thank you again! :)

previous next