Monday, April 6, 2009

The Art of Aja Anderson

General Bird
























Foxy Lady
























Flyger
























Visit Her Here
Unknown said...

um, I kind of LOVE it! The first is my fave.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I like the flyger. Very imaginative.

Maggie May said...

For some reason Foxy Lady is my favorite. I think I am more interested and entreaged by the fox in general. And apparently I can't spell entreaged!

Diane said...

This is fantastic. I love the Foxy Lady. She's my fave too!

Delphine said...

What delicate art! So precise and neat and eye-catching. I loved the mere-cats ( not sure if that is the correct spelling)! I have wanted to ask you where the header picture came from? Is it you? or was it taken by you? It is spectacular!

Jeanne Estridge said...

I'm with you -- Foxy Lady captures my imagination for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Love a person who does not have a lockstep mentality. And we are animals...truly. ~Mary

Unknown said...

Quite dreamlike work.

Unknown said...

General Bird is what I look like when my husband doesn't do the dishes.

Those are cool.

Vic said...

These are beautiful and surreal. The watercolor medium adds such a dreamy quality to them. Wonderful.

BrightBoy said...

Wow, those are actually really cool pictures. I especially like the one with the tiger.

Sara Kempff said...

fantastic. thank you.

Lola said...

Love them!

loveology said...

Wow, lovely!
Very original...

<3
Mila.

Magpie said...

Wow - those are quite beautiful.

Woman in a Window said...

Enthralling! I want to be a fox.

Captain Dumbass said...

I like the colours of the Flyger

Mariel said...

So creative, thanks for the link!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com

Bianca said...

these are great
xx

the crumpet girls
http://cumpetsandt.blogspot.com

Holly said...

brillant!! love the tiger

Fashion Serial Killer said...

aww thank you lady!Glad you found me, thanks for the comment. I like your blog as well! Love these drawings!

Anonymous said...

these are pretty!

alissa said...

those are so bizarre and so awesome! i like the first one the most, too fun.
great blog, you're such a beautiful writer!
thanks for visiting mine - come back soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, thanks so much for your appreciation and interest in my work. These pieces are very special to me, Flyger being the first in the series, is the most personal and sentimental of all. If you'd like to visit my website or check out some of my other work, you can google me, "Aja Albertson", or visit ajaluna.googlepages.com. xoxoxo, Aja

previous next