Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday Flux: Blog Crushes



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things (blogs)

The English Muse


Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Bless Our Hearts



Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

Is There Any Mommy Out There?



When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

The Rock Star Diaries




xo maggie may
anymommy said...

This is beautiful! You have such a talent for putting a genius twist on everything you do and making it unique. I'm honored to be included, thank you.

Captain Dumbass said...

I like how you did that.

Love + Cake said...

Oooh! I haven't heard of almost all of these! Can't wait to look at them :)

xx. mavi

English Muse said...

yay! thank you!!!! xoxoxox (i have a crush on you too!)

Barrie said...

How incredibly creative!

Unknown said...

These are great!

shrink on the couch said...

Niiiiiice job!

Rachael Kearley said...

We have similar blog crushes!! Yay writer blogs
xx

jb said...

Maggie..how are you? Thanks for the visit. I'm going to go get the t-shirt made, take a photo of it to post. When I read that this morning,I spat a little coffee right on my computer... so funny thanks for the laugh.

Well, the super deli bitch, is off to the wonderful world of slicing,shaving and god know what else. I hope you have a great week-end.

I just wanted to say great post, really nicely put together. I discovered a really great blog thanks to you, The Rock Star Diaries...absolutly brilliant. Thanks for supporting others it's a great way to give back.

Love
JB

Delphine said...

More blogs to add to my list , thanyou Maggie May. Thankyou also for your kind comment about my poorly man. Keep being original- I love it!

Ms. Moon said...

Maggie. Wow. You just made my day in a big way. Listen- I'm the one with the crush on YOU. I am so honored.

Jeanne Estridge said...

I only know Anymommy -- I'll have to check out the others!

Sunday's Pearl said...

I love it!!!
Rockstar Diaries is one of my favorite too:)

Patois42 said...

What a great way to do that.

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

oh i cant get enough of rockstar diaries!! dont you want to just be friends with them?

Cid said...

Glad to know I am not the only one with blog crushes. You're one of mine, of course.

Single Lady said...

I love this, particularly the last image, it's beautifully composed. Thank you for sharing.

Woman in a Window said...

New places to check out. thanks.

Diana said...

ah thanks for the new blogs to add to my Google Reader!!

naomi megan. said...

oooh my thank you so much for the kind shout out! you are a doll. hope you have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking them out. I love to get tips on good blogs. Thanks.

Tana said...

I just love your blog.

Magpie said...

that's a lovely post.

Bee said...

So clever! Now I have five new blogs to crush on . . .

Holly said...

yep i have a mega crush on rockstar herself naomi!

previous next